I’M BACK FROM CAMP!
HERE IS A SHORT UPDATE ON MY LIFE!
- Interlochen was really, really awesome and a great experience and I will miss it so, so much.
- Apparently Joe Walker was a counselor there earlier this summer so THAT REALLY SUCKS
- My dad upgraded my computer while I was gone but the latest backup I had was from last fall, so uh basically my hard drive’s gone back in time a year and I’ve lost a lot of music and photos.
- Luckily all my photoshoppery and gifs were kept in a Dropbox folder which I’ve just reinstalled, but my bookmarks and programs and media are going to take a while to get back up to date :/
- As you may have noticed from my tiny little two-hour-a-day blogging sessions for the past three weeks, I have become ridiculously obsessed with Homestuck (which you should read if you haven’t started already)
- This will probably die down once Doctor Who starts up again but yeah, Homestuck.
- SPEAKING OF HOMESTUCK